Black Horse Floorcloths

Cliitle

Members Join Site

Sort by

7stars
Limited Member
Female
54 years old

Back In Time
Member
Male
About Me

I am retired form the  State University System of New York.  I recently expanded my store in the lwemporium.com, a co-op  locate in Ontario, New York.  The town  is very old, and actually has a  cemtery dedicatd to fallen Revoluntary soldiers.  I sell American, hand-crafted primitative furniture and colonial lighting. 


Please provide your business name and tax id number to create an account and access our wholesale web store. Thank you.

BACK IN TIME - TF2691688


Jugs Graner
Member
Female
About Me

I have put in place and being director of a radical student newspaper and research paper at my school and I tried to make this new perspective and vibrancy to my other duties: the management of the prefects of the school as Vice School Captain, representing all students in many school boards and the committee of equal opportunities and the organization of young students from the Captain's house.


Please provide your business name and tax id number to create an account and access our wholesale web store. Thank you.

TNRM 0052265995


Kathy Parris
Limited Member

~Jb
Site Owner

Bittersweet Branch Primitives
Member
Female
52 years old
About Me

Small shop featuring american antiques, folk art, locally roasted coffee;s and garden items, including plants, in season.


Please provide your business name and tax id number to create an account and access our wholesale web store. Thank you.

27-5253715


Eric
Member
Male
46 years old

HILLTOP CANDLES
Member
Female
About Me

Hi! My name is Susan. I am a full time labor & delivery nurse of 25 years! I just really enjoy taking care of people. I make hand poured candles, tarts, room sprays and air fresheners.. I have grungy 16 oz candles all the way up to 2 gallon candles. I've always had a passion for candles and this has been a great way to do shows, be a vendor and meet really neat people! I love primitive things in my home and love sharing my hand made items with people that appreciate my work. You see, there are many ways of taking care of people.And, I have been blessed to do just that!


Please provide your business name and tax id number to create an account and access our wholesale web store. Thank you.

0132201160


HollyAnn
Member
Female
About Me

I live in the Beautiful Upstate New York Finger Lakes region. I have owned an auto repair and maintence shop for twenty years. It is called Waterloo Fast Lube. I am very proud to say I have started a second business called Gertie's Antiques and Early Home Needs. 


Please provide your business name and tax id number to create an account and access our wholesale web store. Thank you.

Holly Ann Poormon 16-1467240


Home At Bethany
Member
Female

Homestead House
Member
Female
About Me

homesteadhouseprimitives.com. Mother and Daughter small primitive shop in northeast GA. in the foothills. You can see us on the web. thanks much


Please provide your business name and tax id number to create an account and access our wholesale web store. Thank you.

Homestead House LLC ga id 20017771416


Jane
Limited Member
Female

Manja Schenking
Member
Female
48 years old

Rachel
Limited Member
Female
38 years old

Rae
Limited Member
Female
33 years old

Steve
Member
Male
55 years old

Susan Rodli
Limited Member
Female
60 years old

The Petal Pusher
Limited Member
Female
About Me

I am a sole proprietor of a gift shop which specializes in promoting local artisans. 80% of my items are handmade locally and I try to make the other 20% handmade in the US items as well.

I have 20 various artisans and I do a variety of handmade items i.e., silk floral arrangements, antique button jewelry, and stenciling.


Please provide your business name and tax id number to create an account and access our wholesale web store. Thank you.

The Petal Pusher Gift Shop Tax ID #TF2469418


barbra pizonka
Member
Female

jan
Limited Member
Female
63 years old
About Me

Please provide your business name and tax id number to create an account and access our wholesale web store. Thank you.

business closing

1 2 3 ... 6